[Seaside] Dynamically updating the options of a select tag

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 09:17:20 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have three select lists. When I select an item in the first list the
second list should be updated. And when I select something in the second
list the third list should be updated.

I implemented this with jQuery and everything works fine. But I had an idea
to make everything a bit more efficient by only updating the option tags and
not the select tag itself on each ajax request. But now I run into the
problem that the values of the WAValuesCallback are not updated
automatically. Is there a way that I can get to the callback when processing
the ajax request so I can update the values? Or should I just forget about
this optimization.

Jan