[Seaside] jQuery ajax: Combining passengers with script

Martin Büttner martin.buettner at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jun 22 18:34:14 UTC 2010

If I do this I cannot use the passenger in the script-generating code.
Of course, I could save the sent passenger in an instance variable and
use that instance variable in the script: callback. But this solution
needs two ajax requests. I would prefer one that does it in one request.
The reason why I need the passenger when generating the script is, that
I want to do something like "... append: (html textInput on: #... of:
passenger)".
If this is the only solution, I'll stick to writing a script:passengers:
analogous to callback:passengers.

Best,
Martin