[Seaside] Seaside 3 in VisualWorks 7.7

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 22:11:32 UTC 2010

Oh, hang on. If you haven't clicked on a link, then yes, this is
normal (if not always desired) behaviour. The only way to avoid this
is to redirect as the very first action when starting a session. Many
people don't want this because it adds a redirect and results in the
session key being in the location bar if someone decides to bookmark
the initial page.

You can get around this by calling "self requestContext redirect"
somewhere like your root component's #initialRequest: method (I think
that should work there... untested).

Julian