[Seaside] Re: How do I update Pharo 1.0 to Seaside 3.0?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Sat May 1 23:55:45 UTC 2010

Mariano wrote:

<<<

Thanks Andy for the feedback. I did some changes. Can you upload trough
Monticello to this version:

Name: ImageForDevelopers-pharo-MarianoMartinezPeck.224
Author: MarianoMartinezPeck
Time: 1 May 2010, 12:22:54 am
UUID: 22b9d202-8302-4737-9695-91913d188167
Ancestors: ImageForDevelopers-pharo-MarianoMartinezPeck.223

Clearer documentation about installing Seaside

THen, evaluate "DEVImageWorkspaces openExternalProjectWorkspace"

And tell me if this is better or how to improve it ?

Thanks

Mariano

Hi Mariano
I would love to do that, but I am not sure where to find the package.  I did
a search on squeaksource, but I couldn't find anything. Sorry to be so slow.
Can you give me a few more details.

Cheers
Andy