[Seaside] Hosting Seaside

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Fri Oct 1 21:09:56 UTC 2010

  Hey Sean, we run a commercial hosting facility with several Pharo,
Squeak, Croquet and Open Cobalt hostings. We also offer VPS hosting and
Apache for url rewriting, load balancing and static file hosting.

You can access your squeak application via VNC for GUI-based
administration for seaside.

We're looking for  pilot [free] customers to test our new customer
service if you (or anyone else) are interested.

Contact me privately for more info.

Lawson