[Seaside] Configuration page

William Stewart wrcstewart at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 17:24:57 UTC 2010

I've been confidence testing uploading a simple-anchor image onto the seaside
server.
So far ....ok....ish. I have redirected another domain name so I can now access
it as www.gamechild.org/simple-anchor.
But suppose I want www.gamechild.org to point straight to the app?
There are some instructions on what to do on the 'configuration page'.
My problem is that I can't find the said configuration page!!
Maybe I can't see for looking ....
Can someone tell me what I am missing please -thanks.
Bill Stewart