[Seaside] Possible moving from VW to Pharo

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Sep 25 13:48:50 UTC 2010

Hi James,

That indeed works much better. However, it's not useful to export only a change-set instead of the complete package (or maybe I'm missing a possibility?).
To export change-sets from VW into Squeak/Pharo, I'm currently using the FileOut30 package.

ps: Just a quibble with monticello in VW7.7: publishing on a repository also brings up the publish to store dialog, which causes confusion and erroneous publishes to the store...