[Seaside] Click, Replace and Submit

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Wed Aug 3 09:05:33 UTC 2011

2011/8/2 Robert Sirois <watchlala at hotmail.com>

>  Are you trying to query the server for validation before submitting or
> have client-side javascript to the validation?

The embarrassing truth is, that the computation for the resulting page takes
a noticeable time. And I want to inform the user, that a) something is
happening b) "he shouldn't be pressing that button again"(TM).
I thought it would be good to replace the button with some of those spinning
wheels you see elsewhere all over the place.

> Here's some ideas:
>
> #onClick: ((html jQuery: #submit) html: 'Processing').
> #onClick: (html jQuery ajax callback: [ "function" ]; onSuccess: ((html
> jQuery: #form) html: 'Thank you!'; addClass: 'ui-state-highlight').

 I tried some simpler form of your suggestion with no success, but I guess I
could try this again.

Thanks,
 Alex