[Pharo-users] [Seaside] Seaside on Pharo-Kernel

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Aug 11 16:15:34 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
| From: "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com>

Igor,

If you want to do development in a Seaside image, check out tODE[1]. It's a Smalltalk development environment written in Seaside that has been ported to Pharo and GemStone ... code browsing, inspectors, debugger, metacello/monticello integration are all there.

The current version of tODE is a proof of concept but it is a highly functional proof of concept. I've been doing about 80% of my development in tODE for the last couple of months ... the current version of tODE doesn't use RING, but I plan to use RING (and port it to GemStone) for the next version ...

[1] http://code.google.com/p/tode/

Dale