[Seaside] Re: I would like to attach an onClick event according to

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sat Feb 5 20:04:44 UTC 2011

We all seem to be going in circles and good suggestions are being ignored. One can't expect the list to provide literal solutions just as one can't expect every bit JavaScript to be expressible using Lukas' excellent abstraction layer. You can write custom code using JSStream or, more appropriately, in a dedicated file in your library.

Sent from my iPhone