[Seaside] Re: I would like to attach an onClick event according to

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 04:58:32 UTC 2011

Boris and Robert, and so it seams to you that I am ignoring the suggestions.
I have tried each an every your suggestions and it runs into the problem of
the onClick message handler.
The example I am after is very basic jQuery that requires the minimal injection
 of code into your html to solve problems.
Thanks for following. I do think that Lukas' layer is an excellent abstraction
layer.
Sorry, if it makes it very frustrating to try to do jQuery with Seaside and
believe that we can 'say it with Seaside'