[Seaside] Re: website maintenance/feedback?

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:09:59 UTC 2011

Julian,excellent suggestion.
I have in the past commented the http://book.seaside.st/book book (many times
losing the comment when I later check). There are many errors in this important
book.
There is a huge body of work about Seaside that is outdated as 2.7, 2.8, 2.9,
and 3.0 have appeared without much updating of the documentation, tutorials,
blogs, wikis, etc.

I suggest that we create a wiki where we can suggest or report problems. Perhaps
with some structure are follows:
Document Name
    Author
       Web Site or link
    Chapter or page
        Description of problem, bug
           Solution or alternative - signature of submitter

For example:

    Programming with Seaside
        Alexandre Bergel
	Seaside.pdf
		Page 12
		chooseEntry -->should be chosenEntry. Fritz Schenk

       	 Page 14
       		 #registerObjectForBacktracking does not exist --> use #state
method to return Array of objects for which state of their instance variables
are kept  by Fritz Schenk