[Seaside] Re: Comparison of Aida/Web, Seaside and Iliad web frameworks

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu Jun 23 07:28:51 UTC 2011

On 22 Jun 2011, at 22:42, Janko Mivšek wrote:

>> Clearly JTalk is innovative.
>> Anything similar you'd like to share with us?
>
> Certainly the seamless Ajax integration,

I absolutely agree. I have been tampering with that some time ago because we made something application-specific for Yesplan that I think can be refactored and integrated into Seaside itself. In addition, we need something like the jquery history plugin to cooperate with Seaside's continuations because our users hit that back button all the time, which gives quite strange results when you did a lot of ajax updates since the last full request.

I just