[Seaside] Duration of seaside session

Tony Fleig tony.fleig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:19:21 UTC 2011

I use this in my application class initialize method to set the session to
120 secs.

| application |

application := WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: self appName.
application cache expiryPolicy configuration at: #cacheTimeout put: 120.

Regards,
TF

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 8:55 AM, dtrussardi at tiscali.it <dtrussardi at tiscali.it