[Seaside] Re: Problem installing Reef - I get

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:48:20 UTC 2011

Thanks for the update. Metacello configuration is powerful, but difficult to
get it all together in a more hierarchical way.

Will you be updating the tutorial?.

I don't have the foggiest when you say that you need to override #initialize,
and the text follows with #initializeContents. How are they related?

I don't find #initializeContents after the installation.

I will try to muddle through with it, and it would help if the tutorial had
a test suite.

How well will your components play with Magritte?

Thanks