[Seaside] seaside - gettext - how to export a .po file ?

Cédric Ternon cedricternon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:40:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to use the gettexts packages for seaSide.

I finally achieve to create a .pot file, translate it with poedit and make
the website translated.

But now, I'm trying to create a .po file, that is a .pot file with the
strings already translated and the strings remaining to translate.

(a .pot file beeing an empty template to begin without any translations)

We followed this tutorial :
http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Gettext

The versions used are :
Seaside-Gettext-Core-NorbertHartl.10
Seaside-Pharo-Gettext-Core-pmm.1
Name: Gettext-HilaireFernandes.22

When I simply try :

GetTextExporter new exportTranslator: NaturalLanguageTranslator current.

I got :

http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1322152172.jpg

I've got the same result with any GetTextTranslator

I have tryed to look for an implementors of the method "translations" but
no one is implementing it, is a pkged missing?

I've also tryed to replace it with 'class translators' but this sound wrong
and give me another unrelated error.

Thanks in advance for your help,