[Seaside] cancelButton using WAButtonTag

Alejandro Mehring keropotter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:44:52 UTC 2011

Hi, John! Thanks for your quick reply!

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work. Here is my code:

aCanvas button
  bePush;
  callback: self callback;
  script: (aCanvas jQuery this button primaryIcon: 'ui-icon-plus');
  onClick: (aCanvas jQuery ajax serializeThis);
  with: self label.

Is there any other way to disable callbacks execution when a form submits?
I've also tried emulating cancelButtons behaviour by wrapping my own
callback with WACancelActionCallback it complains about needing a
NiladicValuable block.

Thanks again!