[Seaside] Re: JQueryMobile initial release

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 09:28:55 UTC 2011

Hi Marten,

while I was producing new ICs for headless systems I noticed, that there
> are references to class "WAToolDecoration" (bringing in the development
> stuff of Seaside), which is not available during runtime. This makes
> packaging more complicate ...

Good catch - reviewing the code the reference to WAToolDecoration isn't
really necessary. You can change JQMAdmin>>register:asApplicationAt: as
follows:

JQMAdmin>>register: aComponentClass asApplicationAt: aString
| application decorations |
application := super register: aComponentClass asApplicationAt: aString.
application preferenceAt: #scriptGeneratorClass put: JQMScriptGenerator.
application preferenceAt: #rootDecorationClasses put: #().
 ^ application

I'll include the fix in a new version I'm about to release very soon...

Nick