[Seaside] Re: Changing out components

Larry White ljw1001 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:51:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Agamemnon <andrew.evil.genius at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks guys.  I'm pretty new to both Smalltalk and Seaside so those
> suggestions really helped.

If you're really new, you may not know that Lukas's suggestion is much
better than mine. I would actually only recommend using the announcement
framework if one component was not a direct child of the other (if peers
needed to communicate for example).  The announcement framework is very
powerful but less straightforward.

As a general rule, always listen to Lukas. ;)

cheers