[Seaside] JQuery mobile

Milan Mimica milan.mimica at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:40:41 UTC 2011

I have written some very rudimentary test apps, just to see how it
works. And it does work. I intend port an android app to it.
The only this I had to do is use that little code snipped from your first link.
And there is a problem with how jQueryMobile handles the back button,
using cache... you'll see. Nothing that can't be worked around easily.

On 14 September 2011 12:29, Nick Ager <nick.ager at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm interested in creating mobile versions of Seaside sites. A quick search
> of the mail list gives:
> (October 2010):
> Gerhard: 'Does that mean that there is already a JQuery Mobile support for
> Seaside?'
> Lukas: 'JQuery mobile is not complete so I haven't published it yet'
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside-dev/2010-October/004407.html
> (June 2011):
> Davorin: 'did anyone tried to use Seaside + jQuery Mobile? If yes, did it
> work out well?'
> Lukas: 'Not very well, jQuery is (or the initial version was) designed for
> static pages'
> http://forum.world.st/jQuery-Mobile-td3605336.html
> Does anyone have an thoughts on the best way to proceed with mobile Seaside
> support? Or has anyone made a start which is worth building on?
> Thanks
> Nick

Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net