[Seaside] generating callback from ajax

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Sep 19 10:59:32 UTC 2011

Not intrinsically, but you likely have, or could easily create,
something. If you started with a collection of objects that you wanted
to render on a page, you could use each object's index in the list as
its ID. When the callback returned that index, you would know exactly
which object it referred to.

Cheers,
Bob