[Seaside] 3.0.7 developer release

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:38:39 UTC 2012

Yes include JQueryWidgetBox, this great and little known by developers of
> seaside.

Will do.

> * Nick, I see that in Pier Admin you use jsTree wrapper, but it there
> isn't in JQueryWidgetBox repository.

That is a great point - I'm afraid I haven't got round to wrapping it up in
jQueryWidgetBox - I should do. Note jsTree wrapper was originally provided
by Bart Veenstra.

> I can fix the Configuration for load all wrappers in the repo if you like.

That would be fantastic - then let the list know when you've an updated
configuration so I will know I can include the work in the release