[Seaside] Live Ruby on rails tutorial sites

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:37:12 UTC 2012

Aw too bad then. I think some of the book resources out there are good enough. I remember when I was learning that I just didn't understand the scope of everything, and there wasn't a nicely illustrated graph of the api or anything. Of course, I picked seaside and smalltalk with very little programming experience to learn at the same time hehe.

RS