[Seaside] Re: Jquery Ajax confirm: callback problem

Joachim Tuchel jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Mon Jul 23 12:33:32 UTC 2012

Paul, Johan,

so this is what my code looks like right now:

s jQuery ajax

	confirm: 'Do you really want to delete this object?';
	script: [:t|
		self deleteObject: obj.
		t << (t jQuery id: link id) load          "link is the anchor tag"
		html: [:q | self renderChildrenOn: q]]

Which is a mix of your suggestions. It does work perfectly on Firefox: I
get asked if I want to delete, and only if I click OK the object is
deleted and the list is re-rendered.

On Chrome, however, I get the confirmation dialog and it does nothing if
I click cancel, but it also does nothing if I hit OK.
A breakpoint in #deleteObject: never fires. So it seems like the script:
doesn't work on Chrome (which I cannot believe).

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg 		     http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1