[Seaside] Twitter bootstrap?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Mar 13 15:20:50 UTC 2012

a) browser will have to make a fair number of requests to get all the
individual .less resources via @include's
b) the .less files will need to be compiled into css prior to being made
available to the browser for layout/styling purposes
c) local storage for caching may not work as well in older browsers

See, https://github.com/cloudhead/less.js/issues/422

-Boris