[Seaside] Twitter bootstrap?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:32:05 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Lawrence Kellogg <mac.hive at me.com> wrote:

>  Thanks, Boris, I'll give it a shot. I've moved away from using
> a file library and just use CSS files served from nginx.
>
>  Why would the less.js stuff not be recommended for production?
>
>  Larry

Larry, I tend to leverage much of my Rails knowledge to precompile and
minify all the stylesheets and javascripts
during the deployment process.  Thus, all files are immediately available
when a user accesses them.  Otherwise,
compiling resources on the fly wouldn't be the best user experience for
your visitors because they will have to wait
for the generated CSS.

>  On Mar 13, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs wrote:
>
> > It doesn't take anything special, just add the files to the library like
> > you would any other js, css and png resources. You can even use less
> > files if you also include less.js to compile them dynamically, although
> > I wouldn't recommend that for production deployment.
> >
> > -Boris

*
*
*Think different and code well*,