[Seaside] Twitter Bootstrap and Magritte

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:54:56 UTC 2012

Hello Nick,

This is a great Seaside and Magritte addon! I extended the code a little
with a subclass of MAReport so you can use Bootstrap to style your
tables/reports. Including the pagination controls.

I am working on a web application that is based on jQueryUI and the
Blueprint CSS Framework. Perhaps I can replace Blueprint with Bootstrap. It
seems that Bootstrap has a lot more to offer than Blueprint. I think I will
still need jQueryUI for the datepicker and dialog controls.

Cheers,
Jan.