[Seaside] Seaside Websocket support

Tim Ziebart timothy at churchmilitant.org
Thu Nov 15 01:18:16 UTC 2012

Hello everyone.

I am looking to build a chat application for my website using web
sockets as Zinc now supports web sockets.  I am looking for help in
getting the  Zinc Web Socket support working in Seaside.

I noticed there is a package called Seaside-WebSocket-Examples.  I
installed the package and it will require some tweaking to work.  I am
willing to contribute the work but I will require assistance.  Is this
the best approach or has anyone gone about it a different way?
Seeking your ever valuable advice.

Thank you in advance.

Tim

--
Timothy Ziebart
I so run, not as at an uncertainty. I so fight, not as one beating the air.