[Seaside] Re: [Ann] Deltawerken & Storyboard

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Fri Sep 14 11:16:38 UTC 2012

Hi Intrader,

you write:
>I have installed Deltawerken on Pharo 1.3 and Seaside 3.0.6. Seems to be all
>there. I would like to see some documentation for Deltawerken (not related to
>the ocean containment in Netherlands!).

Thanks for taking a look. We'll write some posts on how to do things with
Deltawerken, and where we expect it to go. In retrospect, we should have
published much earlier. Feedback is king.

>I have red several ariticles on Naked
>objects, but do far do not see the actual relationship.

That is not in Deltawerken. There are just a few methods left, e.g.:
SBUser>>addProjectAction,  noTitle, noCollectionTitle, noIconSymbol, noIconUrl

>I would appreciate pointers on documentation and how to attack a problem in
>Deltawerken.

See post. Any specific questions? There is a lot to write, and we can change
priorities.

Diego & Stephan