[Seaside] my site is completely dead..

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Tue Jan 29 09:13:04 UTC 2013

right now, just restart the image

Nothing runs at 100% uptime so it's honest to say that it will hang from time to time (depending on load memory usage and maybe some other parameter)

That doesn't mean you can't work in creating the illusion of full uptime for the users (actually that's exactly why they want you for)

So you want to use some kind of process monitoring system to restart the images when they stop responding to http connections while you aren't looking at them.

You have many options for monitoring, I'm using http://supervisord.org/ by now and it does its job.

sebastian

o/