[Seaside] I am sure that experts would know wby the browser's format does not work

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon May 27 12:47:53 UTC 2013

Am 26.05.2013 um 18:39 schrieb intrader <intrader at aol.com>:

> Levente Uzonyi <leves <at> elte.hu> writes:
>

>> What's the value of
>>
>> 	SystemBrowser default
>>
>> in your Squeak 4.3 and Squeak 4.4 images?
>

> It is OBSystemBrowserAdaptor in both

OmniBrowser changed between the seaside 3.0.6 and the seaside 3.0.8
installation.
  I was of the impression that the OB used by 3.0.8 would be more stable
than the older one, at least it has seen more care by Colin….

Anyway, when you click on the blue triangle in the upper right in the
system browser, you can  select "choose new default browser" where you
can select "Browser", which will give you the default Squeak System Browser.
Be aware that the nice icons will then no longer be used, but "pretty print"
should work, at least.

Best
	-Tobias