[Seaside] Number - price picker

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 23 10:12:19 UTC 2014

Ciao,

	i have a Seaside application displayed on hold touch screen device ( with Windows XP and Firefox 27.0 )

	Now the seaside interface includes some I/O number field ( for quantity and for price ).

	My goal is two display a number picker when the user click on a specific numeric field,

7
8
9
4
5
6
1
2
3
0
,
*
	allowing to enter specific value from digit buttons keypad.

	There is something in this directions?

	If i write the seaside digits buttons keypad widget, how i can open it near the specific field select by the user?

	So how does the Jquery DataPicker  widget  to understand.

	Thanks for any considerations,

		Dario