[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 3.1 and 3.0.10 release

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Mon Jan 20 12:28:49 UTC 2014

Johan,

I am working on GLASS 1.0-beta-9. I do not know how "virgin" this is, I use a build script from Norbert. But reading further: this build script also loads the latest version of Metacello afterwards … and it looks like this version isn't a proper one, as removing this line results in a successful load of Seaside 3.0.9. So it looks like I found the problem. Thank you.

Dale,

Maybe you can make the latestVersion of Metacello the version of '1.0-beta.32'? Or is there a special reason that "ConfigurationOfMetacello project latestVersion" refers to an older version of Metacello? Because a most configurations bootstrap Metacello using the latest version of Metacello. And since this isn't a version that is able to load seaside, this results in a failure of all Seaside projects, if they have Metacello not preloaded.

Diego