[Seaside] TF-Login

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Sun Jun 15 02:55:42 UTC 2014

I noticed that neither of them load with an error compiling the method:

TLForgotPasswordComponent >> sendPasswordResetEmailTo: username

…because username is already defined in the TLForgotPasswordComponent class.

This appears to have compiled in Pharo (don’t know why), but does not (rightly so) in GemStone.

Can Tony or Sergio make this change, or if it’s easier, I can publish this minor change is someone can give me access.

Cheers,

Jupiter