[Seaside] Re: Charting in Seaside

Maximiliano Tabacman m.tabacman at mercapsoftware.com
Fri Mar 7 12:08:15 UTC 2014

Highcharts is an excellent charting framework for any web application.

You can check our port for Pharo at:
https://github.com/Mercap/HighchartsSt
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Mercap/HighchartsSt

Although it is still in the early steps of development, it already includes
some examples that give an idea on how to use it.
I suppose we will announce it once we are comfortable with the features
offered, but you are all of course welcome to see what we have so far.

------------------------------
   <http://www.mercapsoftware.com>
Lic. Maximiliano Tabacman
Desarrollo y Tecnología
Mercap
Tel: +54 (011) 4878-1116 al 19
http://www.mercapsoftware.com
This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete
it from your system; also you shouldn't copy the message nor disclose its
contents to anyone. Thanks.