[Seaside] How did you solve the ajax & back browser button problem?

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Mon May 19 12:23:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

my application does much with ajax calls and because of this, my browser
history is nearly empty.
There are, indepently from pharo and seaside,  several solutions for this
problem described in the web.

But after looking around for a while I want to ask how did (or how would)
you solve this problem within pharo and seaside?

I want that my users can click the back button and go to the "page before".

Can I solve this with Seaside-REST? Which is the best way?

Regards
Sabine