[Seaside] [ANN] Rickshaw.js charting library for Seaside

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:47:37 UTC 2014

> I just want to say: they are all available for use with Seaside.
> For many use cases, you do not need a wrapper for them on the Seaside side.

Sure, that's why I do for most of the JS libs I use.
I first use the current JS support and if the lib proves useful I move
on to build a wrapper. I did that to both Rickshaw and DataTables. I
still have a DT use case where I rely on the bare JS because I still
have to integrate certain features into the wrapper.

> It does not mean I don’t appreciate that there is wrapper, on the contrary, this is nice and thanks for sharing.

No need to clarify ;-)

Best regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo