[Seaside] Pillar package dependency

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Apr 11 07:43:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Can someone give me access to the Pillar repository or fix the issue below?

I was trying to play around with Pier3 (which uses Pillar) but immediately hit an issue. When loading:

Metacello new
	configuration: 'Pier3';
	version: #'release3.1';
	load.

And then opening localhost:8080 pier gives you a DNU on MacOSXPlatform>>pillarLineEnding

The issue is that the code of Pillar-Model (which is loaded by Pier) is dependent on Pillar-ExporterCore (which contains the method above).
I think two things need to be done:
- move the #pillarLineEnding method to the Pillar-Model
- move the #pillarLineEnding method from Platform class to GRPlatform class to ease porting to other Smalltalks

thanks
Johan