[Seaside] Re: Form generation and validation

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:40:59 UTC 2015

I also use Magritte for form validation and editors.

As others also mentioned, Magritte has the building blocks to start
doing what you need.

However, it is not perfectly suited for highly interactive UI's like
nowadays web interfaces, where lots of parts of the UI change in
reaction to others.

I found QCMagritte covers a lot of what could be missing in Magritte,
but its discovery is not straightforward as it is with Magritte, so
you have to look at tests or examples to figure out if it does what
you need and how to use it.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo