[Seaside] Re: [Pharo-dev] Pharo{2,3} problems with seaside3.1

Sanjay Minni sm at planage.com
Sat Jan 10 10:48:07 UTC 2015

Thanks Johan & Stephan

I downloaded  from https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/QCMagritte/
and as of now I am not concerned about Halos Class Browser & inspector (...
thats OK)

The image above did not not seem to have Prototype and Scriptalacous so I
loaded it thru Monticello from smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/Main -
in the sequence below -

Q: should it have been there ... and did I miss something or did I do what
was expected ?

(Javascript-Core, Prototype-Core, Scriptalacous-Core & Components and
Javascript-Tests-Core, Scriptalacous-Tests-Core and
Scriptalacous-Tests-Components)

In myApplication Config I added a Filters->WAExceptionFilter and configured
is to WADebugErrorHandler

@Stephan I saw the piece of code in your mail below but did not understand
what was to be done - pls guide

   QCMagritte default applications are registered with
       the WADebugErrorHandler for development.

   QCApplication class>>registerForDevelopmentAt: anApplicationName

   QCApplication class>>registerAt: anApplicationName

thanks
Sanjay

-----
---