[Seaside] greaseString on ScaledDecimal

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Jun 2 07:00:39 UTC 2015

Hey Dale,

Creating a fork will be the way to go. I think it’s clearer to follow the same pattern everywhere.
I intend this to be applicable for Seaside 3.2 and beyond.

My intention is to get Seaside 3.2 for Gemstone working by ESUG. For that, I will start from the Seaside31 repo on GsDevKit and merge in the changes from Seaside3.2

I’m more puzzled on how to approach Grease. The https://github.com/SeasideSt/G <https://github.com/SeasideSt/G>rease repo works for all platforms and ideally the GsDevKit repo is a fork of this one, but that will disturb a lot of Metacello loads… so I think I will not touch that one for now.

Johan