[Seaside] The SushiShop

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at inria.fr
Sat Oct 24 10:13:04 UTC 2015

Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 6:32 AM, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at inria.fr> wrote:
>> is the SushiShop Seaside example application still available anywhere?
>
> Sure, the store project from [1]
>
>> Is there a modern version somewhere?
>
> I don't know. It looks as if some people have been working on it.
>
>  [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideExamples.html

thanks Philippe. The code is using #isolate:, IIRC that was to prevent
the use of the back button. But this method does not exist anymore.

    go
      | shipping billing creditCard |
      cart := WAStoreCart new.
      self isolate:
        [[self fillCart.
        self confirmContentsOfCart]
          whileFalse].

      self isolate:
        [shipping := self getShippingAddress.
        billing := (self useAsBillingAddress: shipping)
              ifFalse: [self getBillingAddress]
              ifTrue: [shipping].
        creditCard := self getPaymentInfo.
        self shipTo: shipping billTo: billing payWith: creditCard].

  self displayConfirmation.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st