[Seaside] Application level state

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Jul 20 18:57:16 UTC 2017

I forgot to explicitly describe one key requirement: each application should be able to have multiple sessions.

I thought about request filters. However, as they are on session level, I don’t know which application to assign when the session is created. The only time I can think of assigning the application is during registering. Something like:

registerApps
	| app1 app 2 |
	app1 := WAAdmin registerAsApplication: BpRootComponent at: ‚/app1'.
	app1 applicationModel: BpApplicationModel new.
	app2 := WAAdmin registerAsApplication: BpRootComponent at: ‚/app2'.
	app2 applicationModel: BpApplicationModel new.

Cheers,
Bernhard