[Seaside] What does this error mean?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Jul 28 17:07:11 UTC 2017

David,

I think you will need to provide a bit more of the stacktrace to know what is going wrong.
Seems like you are sending `javascript:` directly to a stream; so we need to know what is going on where.

I do find it strange that you need to restart your Smalltalk image for this. This should be an error for a single Seaside session and not blocking..
Though, I must say, I am not a VAST user.

Johan