[Seaside] How do I create a seaside page to respond to a PUT

David Pennington david at totallyobjects.com
Sat Mar 11 20:27:30 UTC 2017

Hello everyone.
I am writing a mobile app that needs to talk back to a server using REST. I have set up Seaside pages that respond to GET requests in the form 'http://mydomain.com/MySeasidePage?username:password:dataRequest. This works fine.Now, however, I have to start updating the data on the server and I think that I should not use GET to change the data (web crawlers can do bad damage that way). So, my question is, if I formulate a correct PUT request, is there a way to get the Seaside page to respond correctly to it buy taking the data and using it, then sending back an HTML response?David

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server