[Seaside] [ANN] SeasideTesting recovered from oblivion

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Oct 23 22:24:26 UTC 2017

I don’t know... we maintained SeasideTesting at http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/SeasideTesting/ until we developed Parasol because it just covers some bare-bones html page testing. Forget about JavaScript and css influence on your tests in seaside testing.

I think we prefer a slower but accurate testing proces, using Parasol.

Johan