[Seaside] Setting table column widths

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 21 16:51:28 UTC 2017

FWIW:

  Seaside Walkback

    MessageNotUnderstood: BrunOneGallery does not understand
    makeImageDictionary

Debug
<http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/BFAOneGallery?aviation&_debugAction=_debug>
Proceed
<http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/BFAOneGallery?aviation&_debugAction=_proceed>
Full Stack
<http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/BFAOneGallery?aviation&_debugAction=_fullStack>

      Possible Causes

  * you sent a message this type of object doesn't understand

      Stack Trace

 1.

    thisContext <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?1>
        a ContextEmulator WAHtmlCanvas(WACanvas)>>#render: arg1 = [] in
        WAVASTWalkback>>#renderStackOn: ...etc...
    self <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?2>
        a WAVASTWalkback

 2.

    thisContext <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?3>
        a ContextEmulator [] in WAGenericTag(WATagBrush)>>#with: arg1 =
        a WAHtmlCanvas
    self <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?4>
        [] in WAVASTWalkback>>#renderStackOn:

 3.

    thisContext <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?5>
        a ContextEmulator BlockContextTemplate(Block)>>#renderOn: arg1 =
        [] in WATagBrush>>#with:
    self <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?6>
        a WAHtmlCanvas

 4.

    thisContext <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?7>
        a ContextEmulator WAHtmlCanvas(WARenderer)>>#render: arg1 = []
        in WATagBrush>>#with:
    self <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?8>
        a WAHtmlCanvas

 5.

    thisContext <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?9>
        a ContextEmulator WAHtmlCanvas(WACanvas)>>#render: arg1 = [] in
        WATagBrush>>#with:
    self <http://www.brunswickfineart.com:8080/?10>
        a WAOrderedListTag