[Seaside] Maintaining a deployed image

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:07:10 UTC 2019

This is hosted on digital ocean, with the code being hosted on github..

I would love to see an example of what you are doing. do you have something
you can post?

What I am doing is:

- pull changes into my production image.
- run tests
- rsync my Pharo.image and Pharo.changes
- restart pharo on my host