[Seaside] Rendering transposed tables

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:52:36 UTC 2019

I was asking just to avoid doing it again myself, creating the needed
abstractions is not hard at all.

I could even use DataFrame[1], but I was going for a more lean approach,
since I'm not doing it with Pharo and DataFrame is not available in VW.

Esteban A. Maringolo
[1] https://github.com/PolyMathOrg/DataFrame/