[Seaside] Creating an admin section

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:06:50 UTC 2019

Part of my website will involve a straightforward admin section. By simple, I mean: I will be the only one using it, and I don't need a full authentication/authorization system.

My initial thought is to make a separate web application in the same image. The admin applcation would extend WAComponent but would be completely different from the public facing site. This site would be hidden behind Seaside's simple authentication, and I would call it a working application.

Does anyone see any issues in this implementation?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101